.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

The Good
- I'm off tomorrow! I'll be on a short ciesta for Hari Raya. Me and My parents will be taking a trip to Kuala Lumpur for a few days and will be back on Tuesday. I'll be looking forward to meeting my buddy TenzanTeam2k, and kicking ass in the arcades! I'll also get to stock up PS2 & PC games CHEAP in KL, as well as try to get my hands on some anime DVD/VCDs, and music CDs I can't find here.

The Bad
- I'm gonna miss alot of stuff! I'll miss the TNA Anniversary Show on Star World this weekend, and WWE Survivor Series this Monday! Plus, there's also X2: X-Men United on STAR Movies this weekend! Sure I've seen it before, doesn't mean I don't want to see it again! And if the hotel I'm staying at doesn't have NTV7, I'll miss Survivor, too! Most probably it will be bad reception though. The small sacrifices I have to make for a vacation...

The Ugly
- Do you know how TORTURING it can be to be stuck in a traffic jam for over half and hour with an urgent need to go to the men's room??? I experianced that first hand this afternoon, and hope to NEVER go through that again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home