.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, November 25, 2004

A Good Day

Yesterday I thought it was gonna be just another boring day. You KNOW it's a slow day at the office when the clerks are talking about what the saw on ANIMAL PLANET the previous night!
When I got home from work, I got a letter in the mail. It was return to sender from Japantapes! My payment for the order I sent out last month was sent back to me! Guess this means the guy has moved already since no one came to pick it up from the post office.
But looking on the bright side of that, at least I now have the money to send out new orders! For the past few days I've been searching every money changer in town and NONE of them had any US currency! Light at the end of the tunnel, eh?
But the best part was last night, when I completed Katamari Damacy! And Trish was by my side as I rolled up the world on my way to victory! And your not gonna believe what you get to roll up during the ending credits!

On to the blog. Lots of stuff up. Got a PS2 review of Rumble Roses, a puroresu classic tape review of AJPW Excite Series 2000, and some stuff in the puroresu blog. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home