.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Road Trippin'

Saturday night after sending Trish home, I was up untill 4AM playing Shadow Hearts2: Covenant. I woke up at about 8-9AM the next morning and continued playing again. I seriously want to finish this game or BloodRayne 2 first before getting started on Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I am playing healthy doses of Capcom Fighting Evolution in between, so expect a review of that soon. I actually haven't even touched most of the games I've bought in the past few weeks either! I guess that's why it's better to pay full price for originals, as you won't bound yourself down so easilly since you have to be pretty rich to be able to afford every new game that comes out.

I finally figured out why dumbasses put on their headlights at night even though the roads are well lit with street lights. You know what I'm talking about, those dumbasses who drive souped up cars thinking they are characters from Initial D or something who like to showoff their cars ability and speed accross the highway overtaking people at high-speeds and muscling their way into your lane cause they think they are so bad-ass, and they deliberately like to shine their high-headlights when they are either coming at you from the opposite lane, or behind you so that ir reflects off your mirrors into your eyes. And the same reason why they are more likely to get into fender benders while driving their "mean racing machines".
It's because the dumbass drivers tint their windscreens! You know, paste a dark filament paper to block out the sun light? Appearantly there's a reverse effect at night, making it hard to see out of your car since it makes it darker! THAT'S why the dumbasses shine their highlights in our faces. This reason alone makes me support the cops in fining their asses, and support government for wanting to ban tinted windscreens.

Today I'm supposed to go down to Brunei with my HAGE boss to check out the new branch office there. But looking at the time, it's 11AM as I type this, and the chubby balding dude ain't in yet. The big boss in the office next to mine who pays his salary isn't very happy about him coming in late either XP

Anyways, I got the RAW is Jericho edition of Spoiling the Illusion up. Check it out and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home