.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Not getting any better is it???

I'm still in a pretty crappy mood now. I had a lot of ups and downs this week, but the downs severely outweigh the ups. Like for example, last night went to watch the movie "The Toolbox Murders" with Trish at the cineplex. Turned out to be boring as heck. It's one of those slasher flicks in the lines of Jeepers Creepers where the the killer's origin is really illogical. The whole thing was really pretty dumb.

But that's not the reason for my foul mood. I found out yesterday that my little doggie Spike is very sick, and could well indeed be on his last legs since he's well past his prime in dog years. I'm still a bit shocked in the sudden change of his condition, one day he's ok, they next he's just weak and powerless. Some of you might say,"Big deal! It's just a dog! You can get a new one!"
Hey, if someone you consider a close friend is dying, you can't just get a new one now can you? I've had many pet dogs in the past, but Spike is really special to me. It also doesn't help either that my parents don't plan on getting another dog because of my mom's dumb renovations to the garden. They don't want to go through the trouble of training a new dog to stay away from the rock garden and all the other crap ornaments there.
I don't want to elaborate more, I'm just gonna be keeping my eye on Spike's condition over the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home