.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine Sunshine

Despite going back to work yesterday after a long holiday, I (like many others I'm sure) was still in the holiday mood. But it was business as usual in the office.

It was also St. Valentines Day. So, me and Trish hit the town like we always do. We went to the Hot Spot for dinner, and was lucky there were still tables available as I didn't make any reservations. We both had the Mix Grill, which was very good and very filling! I'm really gonna have to go back there and try the Chicken Cordon Blue one day. It's chicken fillet stuffed with ham and cheese!
Anyways, after dinner, we went to Desserts which was near by and well, had dessert. She had the fruity special and I had the Strawberry sundae. We sat there and chatted, and I noticed that Desserts was a nice place to hang out at and relax. The location needs some work though, but there business would surely pick up if they moved somewhere that's easier for the public to notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home