.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hot Doggie!

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting
I had a pleasant surprise yesterday when I went home for my lunch break. As I pulled into the curb, there was a hyper-active weener dog running around garage! Appearantly, my parents bought a new pet to replace Spike. Only like I mentioned above, this little doggie is hyper-active! It's like she OD'd on coffee or something as she runs around in circles alot around the garden. And her name is Geanie, as named by my dad. Ain't she cute?
Now I got to go through the long slow process of training her from scratch(aka breaking her spirit XD), but at least she's already house-trained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home