.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Barb Wire and Big Laughs

Had a weird day yesterday as all of a sudden my body felt like it just wanted to shut down. I had know idea what was wrong either as I just wanted to close my eyes and doze off. I knew it wasn't normal either as my body felt like shivering, yet I wasn't cold. So I SMS'd Trish and asked her what she thought might be wrong, and after checking with her seniors at the pharmacy, guessed I might have a mineral deficiancy problem. What?!? I didn't get it either. I took the rest of the afternoon off work, got home and just dozed off. Trish had recommended my to take Oral Rehydration Salt, but I was too tired and my head was feeling light so I came straight home and told my mom to pick some up for me on her way home from work. Needless to say I couldn't go out with Trish yesterday either. But at least I'm feeling stronger today.

Posted my review of the Chigusa Nagayo Produced show. It was a fun show where the girls mixed it up with the guys in mixed matches, as well as some straight out comedy matches and top off with a great death match main event!
I also used the review to debut my new "entertainment" rating system for matches that might have sucked work rate-wise, but was still entertaining in other aspects. Check it out and let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog...good job!
AWSOME Home Garden
website. If you, or someone you know, has an interest in Home Garden,
please come and check it out. Enjoy!

1:15 AM  
Blogger Eric Extreme said...

Err...Thanks.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home