.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, September 12, 2005

Big Egg done, ton more to go!

Finally got done watching the final volume of the All Japan Women's Big Egg Wrestling Universe show this past weekend. It was a great end to a great show that had two awesome standout bouts both from the V*TOP Tournament. Check out my review and let me know what you think.

In addition to catching up on my Puro DVD collection, I also got around to watching some of America indy shows I've been getting off the internet. First there was the Combat Zone Wrestling Tournament of Death 4. This was one brutal event featuring a one night death match tournament to crown the new Tournament of Death Champion. There were alot of seriously SICK spots in this one, and some serious injuries were to be had like Blood getting his leg torn open to the point you could see the BONE inside! And probably one of the most dangerous spots in recent memory when Nick Gage caught on fire when suplexing Zanding through a flaming barb-wire, glass pane pit! It was a scary moment, and even the camera man dropped his camera to get a fire extinguisher to help put out the flames. Lucky for Gage he was wearing a shirt, but Zandig WASN'T and he temporarilly caught fire himself! This whole show is definately not for the weak hearted.

I also managed to finish getting through day 1 of the CHIKARA Tag World Grand Prix tournament, and by the end of it I never thought I'd ever hear myself use the name "Ebessan" in the same sentence as "FOUR STAR MATCH"!!! Can't wait to get through the rest of the tournament now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home