.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fantasy never Final

Watched the highly anticipated Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie on Saturday night with Trish. First thing off the bat was that the 3D graphics they used were INCREDIBLE. If you've ever played the game before, it's like watching a LONG extended cut scene, and you do find yourself thinking "When does the game start?" sometimes. There were alot of really well done action scenes in the movie as well.
The only thing I didn't get was the bizzaro plot of the movie. It supposed to have taken place 2 years after the game, but I never played the game so I didn't get it either. And the subs in broken english didn't help much either.
Fan boys everywhere are praising how good this movie was, and I'll agree that the fans will salivate all over it, but some of us who never played the game before (yes, we do exist) could find it a bit confusing since they also never really recapped some of the event leading up to this. Still, highly recommended to watch for the graphics and great battles scenes alone.
Maybe Square-Enix could come out with a Final Fantasy VII rehash on PS2?

Other business, I've posted my review of the AJPW Heavy Fighting in Yoyogi 7/26/05 show. Check it out and catch ya'z later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home