.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Into the Fire Pro R!!!

I got my hands on the FIRST copy of Fire Pro Wrestling Returns today! It just reached the shop when I got there and I grabbed the first copy when they unpacked it! First impressions are good as the game looks awesome with a TON of wrestlers to choose from. Going to waste my weekend playing this, even if I do have a sore arm.

How did a bust my arm? I went bowling yesterday! I haven't bowled in over two years, and now I suck big time at it! I was playing worse than the amateurs next to me. So now my right hand is swollen, my arm is sprained, and so are my legs. God I need to be more active. I was planning on going bowling everyweek to get some exercise, and it looks like I'm really going to need it.

But for now, I'm going back to playing FPR! See yaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home