.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I Knows Me Wrestling!

Got this off my buddy TenzanTeam2K's LJ. Honestly didn't think I'd do this good, but an A is an A anyway you get it.








Rob Van Dam
You scored 80% in wrestlingosity, brother!
A great job, no doubt about it.... in fact, one of the best ever! Just... not quite what it takes to make it to that next level, as Triple H might say.

Still, a pretty spectacular performance and definitely one to feel good about, if not One of a Kind.

Congratulations! (If you enjoyed taking the test, please remember to rate it. :)

If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback! Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in the following:

Nerds, Geeks & Dorks

Love & Sexuality

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

America/Politics

Thanks Again! -- THE *ULTIMATE* PRO-WRESTLING TRIVIA TEST







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 71% on wrestlingosity
Link: The ULTIMATE Pro-Wrestling Trivia Test written by donathos on Ok Cupid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home