.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Friday, September 30, 2005

Questions

Got this from my buddy, TenzanTeam2K. Putting these here cause it says so in the last question.

001. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
002. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
003. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and I.
004. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
005. I'll tell you what animal of which you remind me.
006. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
007. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. Seriously

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRN WEB Blogs
Integrate, embed, bundle or host our solution to provide powerful end-user query, reporting analytics for your users.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever wanted to earn residual income but don't have the know-how or the time to learn?Have you ever wanted to generate mass amounts of money working from home but being directed by a simple easy to use system that will guarantee success? If you have answered yes to any of these questions about making money or working from home in your spare time than Visit "the rich jerk" site. It pretty much covers "the rich jerk" today to learn more. With therealincome system you can generate thousands of dollars for you and your family.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I'm willing to pay you $10 - $50 hr to work at home. Hey, there's no investment. All you need to do is visit my website and sign-up for free.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Greatness said...

Hit me.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Eric Extreme said...

1. Hello Shin Nihon fanboy. Back at ya!
2. Tenzan's theme. Matches your determination in life.
3. IKUZO! NO FEAR!!!
4. Met at the Asian Smackdown! Tour meet & greet where everyone witnessed my tapping out to Chris Benoit.
5. Lion cause you wear that NJPW shirt most of the times I've met you.
6. When you gonna pay me back for those DVDs I sent ya?

4:26 PM  
Blogger Joe Greatness said...

If you're coming to K.L. at the end of the year, I'll pass them to ya.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home