.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Friday, September 30, 2005

Questions

Got this from my buddy, TenzanTeam2K. Putting these here cause it says so in the last question.

001. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
002. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
003. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and I.
004. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
005. I'll tell you what animal of which you remind me.
006. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
007. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. Seriously

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Extreme said...

1. Hello Shin Nihon fanboy. Back at ya!
2. Tenzan's theme. Matches your determination in life.
3. IKUZO! NO FEAR!!!
4. Met at the Asian Smackdown! Tour meet & greet where everyone witnessed my tapping out to Chris Benoit.
5. Lion cause you wear that NJPW shirt most of the times I've met you.
6. When you gonna pay me back for those DVDs I sent ya?

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home