.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Full Metal Panic

I said the other day that I would finish watching Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid by the end of the week, but I actually just finished watching it last night! And overall, I thought this was a really great anime series with an excellent story, which is why I couldn't stop watching until the end. Pretty obvious you'd have to know the story of the first season to get some of the bits that was going on here, but I still enjoyed it thoroughly and the only small complaint I have is that at 13 episodes is really short. The first season was 24 episodes long if I'm not mistaken, and this one really felt rushed at times. But it's still a great anime series and I HIGHLY recommend this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home