.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Family Values

Was watching the Amazing Race: Family Edition just now and was pretty bummed that the team I picked to win it, the Paolo family, was eliminated this week. They were one of the more fun families to follow, watching the kids bicker with their parents here and there. The only team left I support are the Linz siblings, who are also fun to watch. I just hope to God it's not that hypocritical team of the widow and her kids that wins it, cause they think they are so much better than everyone else just cause they are "good Christians".

Anyways, I got some stuff up on the blog these past few days. I got 2 Puroresu show reviews up: first is the Zero-One MAX show where ECW legend, The Sandman made his Z1Max debut, and a fun Big Japan show with a great Fire Death Match main event!
In addition, I got a PS2 game review up for Shadow of the Colossus, which right now stands as my favorite game of the year! Check 'em out and catch ya'z later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home