.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Interesting start

Talk about an interesting way to start the week yesterday. After my lunch break as I was reversing my car out the garage, the automatic gate suddenly started to close by itself! I didn't even see it closing so I ended up backing into the gate, denting it and knocking it off it's hinge. My car suffered a cracked bumper too.
I had to take the afternoon off from work to stay back and watch the repairmen fix the gate by knocking it back into shape and then putting it back up. I also took the afternoon off since I got soaked in the rain trying to manually open/close the gate. So the whole thing is fixed and ok now, but yet another oddity occured as now I can't find my car keys! I'm using the spare ones now, but have no idea what happened to the originals I placed on the counter when I came into the house. Still haven't found it after checking the whole house too.
Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home