.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Time to repent???

Wanna hear something really weird that happened to me the other day? On saturday, I had to go to the airport to pick up my dad who was arriving on the evening flight from Labuan. I was in a bit of a rush cause I was late, but the thing is, on the way to the airport I saw the darndest thing in the sky: A cloud formation that looked like the face of Jesus! Seriously. I don't know if anyone else in town noticed this, but it looked like the side of his face looking down on Earth at a 90-degree angle, and the sunlight just breaking through the outer part of it made for some interesting lighting effects. If I wasn't in such a hurry, I would have stopped and taken a picture of it with my camera phone.
I do wonder if that was a sign of devine intervention or were my eyes just playing tricks on me? Was it a sign from the heavens that maybe it's about time I put my act together and stop being a shmuck all the time? Maybe I should repent my sins and go back to church?
NOT!
So I was lucky enough to see something holy in the sky. I'm not nor have I ever been into the whole religious thing anyways. No direspect to the believers though.

A Bride to Die for
Me and Trish went to watch Tim Burton's Corpse Bride at the cineplex last Thursday. Now while it was a very good stop motion capture animated movie, it still doesn't compare to Tim Burton's other masterpiece, The Nightmare Before Christmas. It felt a bit rushed, and also a tad bit short at just over 70+ minutes. They maybe could have built up the characters a bit more, but I'd still recommend checking this out.

United They Stand!
There haven't been many CDs released recently that would warrant me to spend 40 bucks to buy, but I've recently bought two great CDs, Rammstein's Rosenrot, and the much anticipated Roadrunner United: The All-Star Sessions! Check out my short review of the later album, complete with track list and all the rockers who took part in the project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home