.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, December 05, 2005

Marathon Anime Run

I spent most of my weekend going through a marathon run of watching many anime episodes on my PC so I could finally delete them (after burning it to DVD-R of course) and free up my hardisc space. I finished watching the Trigun anime series, which I really enjoyed save for the ending maybe. I felt they could have had one more episode to close things out other than to leave things hanging a bit. It was still really fun though.
After that was done, I went through half of Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid. I've never watched the original series, but the spin-off, Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu was downright hilarious. This official second season to the original is more serious, as it centers on the action, but there are some humourus spots in it as well, like the car chase scene in episode six and Sousuke Sagara's hopeless efforts to fit into everyday life when not out on dangerous missions. I might be able to get through this one by the end of the week, and then on to whatever is left on my PC, like the many puroresu shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home