.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bugged

Saturday night me and Ling spent the evening at my place watching whatever was on TV. We were originally going to watch Shark's Tale on HBO, but I screwed up the date and the movie was actually on Sunday. So we channel surfed and came accross this interesting Chinese movie called "Bug Me Not", about a girl who discovers she has the ability to speak to insects, who were all cartoonishly CG animated. Her abilities draw the attention of a group of teens who also have "ultra-powers" like x-ray vision and telepathy, but she's not interested to join but rather tries to hit on this guy in her neighbourhood who for some reason has a phobia of being touched by people! A good fun natured comedy, even if it did look a little like it catered more to children.

Sunday evening we went jogging, which we hadn't done in a long while due to conflicting work schedules and such. It was a good run, though I obviously still need to work on my conditioning and my legs where pretty stiff and sore after.

Right now I'm looking forward to the big 4-day weekend that's coming up thanks to the Gawai holidays. Hopefully it will be 5-days if the Agong's birthday is pushed forward to Monday since it falls on Saturday. I intend to take the time to get through the vast collection of puroresu shows I've compiled over the past few months but didn't have the time to watch since I find myself watching a whole load of anime now. I managed to watch the first Dragon Gate PPV of 2006 last night, and I intend on hopefully getting through my DG collection first before moving on to the other stuff.
Speaking of anime, check out my new anime blog. It's nothing much yet, but I hope to post some reviews soon since I've been watching so many shows recently. So stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home