.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Friday, May 26, 2006

Idol Moment

OK I'll admit I'm not a big fan of American Idol, and even the ridiculousness of some contestants during the audition phase of the show is enough to make me hurl, but there was one moment on yesterday's finale that really stood out and I actually enjoyed watching, no, not that Taylor Hicks won, but when Clay Eiken made his grand appearance behind this punk kid that was impersonating him and even claimed he would be the next Clay during the auditions but didn't make it. The kid won an Idol award for best impersonator of the season, and was asked to sing live on stage. Little did he know that while he was singing the real Clay came out from behind him and took over the song as the shocked kid looked on! The look on his face was priceless as he came face to face with the person who's shoes he thought he was going to fill this season. I really got to hand it to the producers for coming up with that spot.

Other things TV-wise, I'll admit as big of a CSI fan as I am, there really hasn't been much to get excited over this season, but that's all going to change in two weeks when CSI: Miami and CSI: New York do a 2-episode cross-over special! I haven't kept up with either series in a while, but I definately will not be missing this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home