.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Road Behind

Dang, I reached one of those times where I get too lazy to update the blog, and BANG! A whole week goes by before I know it.

Anyways, to sum things up, My mom went to KL last week for a week, and my dad went to offshore, so from Friday up till yesterday I was home alone, but if you know me, I'm used to it and don't really mind being by myself, except for all the chores like watering the plants, feeding the fish in my dad's SIX aquariums, and waking up at 6AM to let the dog out cause she's spoilt by my dad and will bark her head off until someone lets her out.
At least the quality quiet time I can spend with Trish is more relaxing.

On another note, my dad bought himself a jeep last week as well. We were in need of a 3rd car, so he bought something he always wanted. I got to take it for a spin the other day, and let me tell ya, there's a really funny feeling you get as you drive down the highway at a 60kmph with the whole car shaking, exhaust fumes in your nostrils (it has a removeable leather roof) and "All Star" by Smash Mouth playing on the radio. Trish couldn't stop laughing either.

Tomorrow I gets a day off since it's Good Friday. Hopefully now with my mom back and can get a good night's rest as I don't think I've had one since last Friday. Trish is working half-day as well, so we might spend the afternoon doing something. Incidentally, her birthday is next week, but luckilly I've already got things planned out for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home