.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Friday, March 03, 2006

Hamburger...

What a way to start the week. On Monday my car battery died so I was stuck at the office till some mechanics were able to come over in the afternoon to change the battery cause the old one was shot. Had to shell out a hundred and twenty-five bucks on that.

Tuesday I had to rush home to pick up my dad from work since he doesn't have a car anymore. This is pretty much the routine now: pick up my dad from work during lunch break, send him after lunch break, and pick him up in the evening after work. The good news about that is that I got permission to skip off work early to go fetch him.

I got a new handphone now. A Nokia 6600 phone. It's a bit bulky, but was on sale and has everything a guy could need like a digital camera, video camera, internet, etc. The only problem is that I can't upload mp3s to it with Bluetooth and need an ifra red reader instead. Sheesh. More $$$ to spend.

Yesterday Me and Trish went to watch the new Pink Panther movie. From the previews I already knew this was going to be a cliche slapstick comedy movie featured and dumbass hero who bumbles things up at every turn, but it still turned out quite enjoyable. But personally I don't think I got my money's worth.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home