.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Back to Work

So after a lengthy week plus long vacation, it's back to work tomorrow for me. Honestly though, can't say I'm too thrilled about it as I've been infected with the laziness of not wanting to go back to work that usually comes with lengthy holidays.

The good news is Trish is back from her Shanghai vacation. I picked her up from the airport yesterday morning at about 8AM, but what sucks was that she had to go straight back to work that afternoon! Can't they give them a break?
Anyways, she says she didn't enjoy the trip too much since the tour was mostly to boring old landmarks which the elderly group members enjoyed but not everyone else. They didn't even get to see any pandas! On the bright side, she bought me back some authentic Chinese beef jerky. Those things rule even if they are a little salty. She also bought me a nice branded belt. She bought herself a nice pair of boots, which look funnilly enough like wrestling boots!
Anywayz, it's good to have her back as I've really missed her these few days as despite all my free time it's been really boring here without her around. Hopefully next time one of us goes on vacation we'll be able to take the other along.

Now I'm going to go enjoy some beef jerky. Seeyaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home