.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Long Gone Day

Really not much going on this weekend. I had lunch with Trish before sending her to work this morning. She was all lovey dovey and happy, which is just the way I like to see her.
I was a bit surprised when I went to the ATM to make a withdrawal to find that my salary hadn't been banked in yet despite the fact that I sent the check in on Thursday. Anyway, I bought me the Gravion Zwei DVD before heading home, and I spent my afternoon watching and deleting the many video files on My PC to clear out HD space.
With my DVD player still on the fritz, I had to use my PS2 to watch my DVDs. I manage to post up my review of New Japan's G-1 CLIMAX 2005 Finals. Despite being one of the company's biggest shows of the year, it turned out really crappy and forgetable, even if Chono did dedicate his 5th G-1 win to the memory of the late Shinya Hashimoto.
On a better note, I was rather surprised that the PuroresuPower site posted a link up to my Puroresu Year In Review 2005 on their site. I never really thought anyone would notice the things like that I post in my blog, but it is good to get free publicity like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home