.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Guess what y'all? I got engaged!
That's right, me and Trish officially got engaged yesterday in front of our families. It was a tough road to get here, but luckilly everything went off without a hitch yesterday. Both sides of the family got on really well and there was enough food and drinks for everyone, though me and Trish were scrapping at the leftovers at the end of the night cause we didn't really eat much, what with all the jitters and butterflies in our stomachs. But by the end of it, we're both probably the happiest couple on the planet right now. So here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Extreme said...

Thanks, dude.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home