.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, January 08, 2006

'Tater Salad

To borrow a joke from comedian Ron White, "You ever take a dump so big your pants fit better after?" That's what I was thinking last night after attending my company's annual dinner at the Cafe Rosita at Dynasty Hotel. I brought Trish along of course since the invitation included for me to bring my significant other. Of course, the two of us pigged out at the buffet till we reached our bursting point. The night ended with a round of white wine. I only took a few sips since I don't drink alcohol, but Trish helped finished it off. She's a trooper even if she wasn't feeling well last night.

Thursday night we went to watch The Promise at the cineplex. Now, for the first movie of 2006 that we watched, I was really impressed by this movie which had a really good story to it. Basically the whole story is about destiny and trying to break it. With great battle scenes and a really touching story, and some vintage comedy thrown in here and there, I highly recommend checking this one out.

Not much else going on these few days, but it's a public holiday on Tuesday, so I'm hoping to finally send my PC to get fixed and serviced on that day if the PC shop is open. I'm still working on my top 10 of 2005 also, so check back for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home