.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, March 13, 2006

Blood for Blood

Saturday Me and Trish went to Pathlab to get our blood tested. No, it's not like we got STDs or anything. It's something Trish has been doing for years now, and finally managed to drag me to go along for it myself. Personally, I thought it was a rather interesting experiance. The last time I gave a blood sample was years ago when I was still a kid. Funny how I could actually feel my arm getting weaker as the blood was being extracted, kinda of a weird feeling when it's draining out.

Anyways, after that, we had lunch before I sent her off to work and I spent the rest of the day relaxing at home. I finally got around to doing some heavy exercises and even now my legs are still hurting from all the squats I did. Definately going to need to do more to get back into fighting shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home