.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Friday, March 10, 2006

Do The Evolution

This has been one really dull, boring work week for me. TGIF is all I can say.

Last night me and Trish went to watch Underworld: Evolution, the sequel to the surprise hit movie Underworld. I never watched the first one even if I did have the VCD of it, which was a mistake since this sequel continues directly after the first one. I don't mean directly as in it has the same characters doing something some time after the original, but direct sequel as in it continues minutes after the first one! You could splice both films together and have one 3hour epic on your hands!
Anyway, needless to say Me and Trish were pretty much confused for the about the story for the most part, even if there was a bit of an explanation at the beginning regarding the history of vampires and werewolves. It was still rather enjoyable, even though I didn't get why the heroes kept using high-powered guns to try and kill the vampires and werewolves when they don't really work.

I've got a sore left thumb right now too. It got it from playing the new Samurai Showdown game last night after getting back. I was up until 2AM trying to beat the boss of the game, and after 2 HOURS I still couldn't do it! Why the heck are bosses in 2D fighting games tougher than 3D ones? At least I know this guy can be beaten. I just need to be resiliant enough to beat him 2 rounds straight. I'll probably pull an all-nighter later to try and get the job done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home