.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Friday, March 31, 2006

On Ice

So I finished Black over the weekend and watched the latest NOAH Budokan show, and then on Monday my home PC goes haywire on me. So it took me several days to back up all my stuff, and I was up until 1AM last night re-formatting the system. It's all good now and I just need to reinstall all my programs as well as my internet connection and everything should be back to business as usual.

Last night me and Trish went to watch Ice Age 2 at the cineplex. It was a rather funny movie as expected, more than a worthy sequel to the original. And Scrat stole the show as his little misadventures were given a lot more time and focus, which had the whole house laughing at his attempts to secure ONE acorn! Great movie and highly recommended viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home