.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, April 03, 2006

Big Time

I took a day off from work today just so I could watch WrestleMania 22 live on PPV this morning, and it was definately worth it as WWE delivered a great 4 hour show. Click the link to read my report of the show. And in preperation for the big show, yesterday I watched HustleMania 2005! Hustle may not be as serious as other promotions in Japan, but there's definately a reason why they call themselves "Fighting Opera" instead of pro-wrestling. Check out my review of that as well.

Friday night me and Trish spent the evening together watching anime for a change. We watched the rather hilarious Kyou no Go no Ni and Ep.1 of Amaenaideyo!. After that we spent the rest of the evening watching whatever was on TV before sending her home.
We continued on Saturday watching Ghost Hunters, where interestingly enough they investigated the rumoured to be haunted house of Lizzie Borden, who was said to have murdered her parents in the late 1800s with an axe and spawned the following nursery rhyme:

Lizzie Borden took an axe,
and gave her mother forty whacks.
When she had seen what she had done,
She gave her father forty-one!


After Ghost Hunters, we watched Beetlejuice on Cinemax. I hadn't watched this early Tim Burton movie in ages and it was fun watching it again with Trish.

So how did everyone spend April Fool's day? I didn't play any pranks on anyone, but one could have been played on me as my internet connection, well, the phonelines of my house actually, were both out of commission for the whole day on Sunday, and only came back online this morning. Luckilly it's still got a good speed going for it.

So it's back to work tomorrow for me. Seeyaz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home