.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Birthday Bru-Ha-Ha

Yesterday was my 29th birthday. That's right, I'm now officially 29-years OLD. In honor of the occassion, I handed in my resignation and quit my job effective this Friday. I've been working the same dead end job for the past 3 years and it's time for a change. Thankfully, I've already got a new higher-paying job lined up starting next week thanks to Ling, and even though it'll probably be tougher than my old job, I still look forward to it.
To celebrate my birthday, me and Ling had planned on going to Japanese restaurant Shiki, but unfortunately it was closed! So we instead went to the older and more costly Japanese restaurant, and they didn't even have ramen, which was what we wanted in the first place. We ended up ordering udon instead, along with a few side dishes.
When that was done, we had to rush to church as I'm in the middle of attending the Novena of the Holy Light course to get my Confirmation, which is this Sunday. Just a few more days of this and I'll be done with it.

Not one of my better birthday celebrations, but it was still an enjoyable time.

Streamyx still sucks by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home