.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Slapped with Confirmation and New Jobbings

On Sunday I was officially Confirmed by the Catholic church, meaning I'm now all legal to get married in the Christian church. I had to spend nine nights attending church to get to this, climaxed with the official Confirmation ceremony at the church together with 149 kids where I was blessed and slapped by the Bishop to get my confirmation. That's the final obstacle out of the way on the road to getting married.

On Monday I just began my new job in the field of logistics. It really wasn't what I expected it to be, and it can be rather exhausting at times, but I'm still learning the ropes and hopefully it'll be alright once I get the hang of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home