.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, June 25, 2007

Fantastic Sequel

Despite my heavy work schedule, I finally had some time to go out with Ling on Saturday night, and we went to watch Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer at the Star Cineplex. I enjoyed the movie and thought it was a worthy sequel to the original and had some good character building moments as well as some great action scenes. Should be interesting to see what they do for a third movie.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home