.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, June 04, 2007

Gawai Grind

So we celebrated Gawai over the weekend, but I had to work throughout most of it. I only had Friday to relax as I was called in to work the next few days despite being public holidays. I wouldn't mind working on said holidays if they actually PAID me for it instead of claiming overtime hours later, and it's also a well known fact that I HATE being called to do things at the last minute.

The only down time I got was to go watch Pirates of the Carribean: At the World's End on Sunday night with Ling. It was a great movie, though I noticed that the focus did shift away from Capt. Jack Sparrow this time to focus more on the other characters. Chow Yun Fatt's role was severely over-hyped as his screen time was rather short. I also didn't like that they had to go with the obvious sad heroes ending rather than just giving us a happy ending for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home