.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, February 23, 2004

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. Thing is, she already celebrated it last night with a small family gathering here in the house. Being the cheapskate I am, I only bought her a birthday card XD
Weird thing now is, today my parents were talking about getting another house. I then suggested they look for an apartment instead. Now I'm wondering if they plan on kicking me out into my own pad, or are they gonna dump me here to look after this joint?

Anyways, day turns to night, and I bring Trish out since we couldn't go anywhere during the weekend cause she was suffering from a headache due to overwork. We went to see the movie Jeepers Creepers 2. I had watched the first movie a few years back with my good buddy Sherene, and we both agreed that the first movie was too predictable.
So what did I think of the 2nd movie? More of the same. I did think it was fun that the family of one of the victims came back to hunt down the creature. The guy went psycho, and it worked to his advantage. Overall, I thought it was descent. But seriously, it's very hard to find an American made horror movie that can really scare me anymore. Maybe it's all those survival horror games I played? The only truly scary movie I saw last year was the Japanese flick, Ju-On. Now THAT was a movie that made me have a little trouble sleeping for a few nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home