.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

NEW WWE Champion Crowned!

Latino Heat Eddie Guerrero was on FIRE at No Way Out as he won a spectacular 30-minute classic with Brock Lesnar to become the new WWE Champion! Check out the full report and my thoughts on the show. My PPV predictions for No Way Out are 5-1-1 (The one draw being the last minute announced Holly/Rhyno match I didn't know about), bringing the current total record for 2004 to 10-1-2.

Also, for those of you interested to purchase puroresu tapes, I've got two 2nd generation puroresu tapes for sale. Check out the my puroresu collection page for details.

Tomorrow will be my exam for Level 1 Visual Welding Inspector course. I had to take an eye examination this afternoon cause I need to produce a valid certicate to prove I have 20/20 vision. The doc said I had a little short sightedness, but nothing serious. Wish me luck for tomorrow, kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home