.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Saturday, February 14, 2004

St.Valentine's Day Massacre!

Well, not really. I just thought it would make a cool title. Happy Valentine's Day to everybody out there who've found true love. And if anybody is wondering, the actual St. Valetine's Day Massacre was the name given to a mob hit orchestrated by Al Capone where members of his gang dressed up like cops to ambush a rival mob gang. Needless to say it took place on St. Valentine's Day, though which year escapes me at this moment.

On to business. I finally finished watching the New Japan Complete Collection Vol.2 tape. The sixty minute draw between Nagata and Nakanishi was truly and interesting encounter, and one has to wonder what the two will do to each other now that they are enemies! Also on the tape was an excellant IWGP Jr. Title match between Kanemoto and AKIRA. Unlike the other title bout, the pace in this one was lightning quick!
The only thing that bothers me about this tape is why name it 'Complete Collection' when just about all the matches were clipped down?

Next up I'll try to watch the NOAH Di Colosseo 4/13/03 event featuring Kenta Kobashi's V1 defence of the GHC World Title against Tamon Honda. Not sure when I'll get around to it as I'll be a bit busy this coming week, since I'm resuming my TWI Welding Inspector's course on Monday and will span a few days.

So now if you'll excuse me, I gotta get going. Got a big Valentine's date tonight with my girl Trish. Hope everyone else enjoys their Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home