.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

A bad edition of WWE RAW

Last night seemed like an almost total dud edition of WWE RAW. WWE's continued insults to it's viewers intelligence and so forth. Check out my thoughts.
And big thanks to my buddy TenzanTeam2K for showing me how to post pics on my blogs! Dude, you rule!

I sat for my TWI Visual Welding Inspector's test today. I have all the confidence in the world that I'll pass, but I'll only know for sure when I get the results back in about a month. Now I'm free to get back to watching and reviewing my puroresu tapes! Expect a NOAH review up soon. On that note, I'll be sending out a new order for tapes soon. More puroresu love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home