.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, February 19, 2004

FINALLY!

Today I FINALLY received my NOAH tape from japantapes.com. Supposedly this is the 3rd tape the guy tried to send me as it was post marked 2/9/04. So whatever happened to the other two tapes he sent? Somewhere a lucky stiff is getting free puroresu!

Anyways, the tape covers NOAH's big 9/4/03 show main evented by Kenta Kobashi's GHC Title defence vs New Japan's Yuji Nagata, and also features Mike Modest defending the GHC Jr Title Vs Takashi Suguira, KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji VS Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Makoto Hashi for the GHC Jr Tag titles and Ron Harris defends his WLW title against Takeshi Morishima. I'll post the full match list and a show review when I get around to watching it later, so check back frequently.

I've also posted some music video reviews for you guys to check out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home