.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

RAW report and a NOAH review

Two big posts this today as I've put up my usual look at WWE RAW, which really couldn't keep my attention for long due to all the yacking they were doing as they continue to build the road to WrestleMania XX. The show also produced some fuel for my 'Spoilling the Illusion' column later this week.

The second big post is my review of the NOAH 6/6/03 tape. This was an overall awesome Pay Per View quality show packed full of great action and two MUST SEE main events! It's also voted by many as one of the best overall puroresu shows of 2003, and I can't agree more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home