.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, June 14, 2004

Badd Blood report

I would have posted the Badd Blood report this morning after the PPV was over, but just as I was about to click the "Publish" button, my darn PC resets on me! So I was quite pissed that I had to do the whole thing from scratch that I delayed re-posting it 'till this afternoon.
Anyways, it was an OK show with a 47 MINUTE long Hell In The Cell main event! And with that, my PPV predictions for the show was a lousy 3-4-0, bringing the grand total so far to 30-15-3.
The full card for NOAH's 7/10/04 Tokyo Dome show was also announced and I can't wait for it! Check it all out in the Puroresu page.

Right now I'm counting down the days to my NIOSH Safety Officer Exam next Tuesday the 6/22/04 in Bintulu and I'm studying myself to death trying to remember everything that was thought to me ONE YEAR ago! Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home