.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Big Cat on the Big Screen

Went to watch Garfield the movie last night with Trish. I've been a fan of the big fat orange cat since I was kid. I thought the movie was ok, but not excellent. Kinda on par with the Scooby-Doo movies. It was fun watching the CG Garfield on screen, though maybe they could have CG'd some of the other characters? Like many other movies also translated from comics etc, some of the history is left out. Like Nermal, who is big G's kitten nephew, but was made to be more of a dumb kitty here. Also, Garfield is supposed to hate going to the vet, but here he enjoys going for massages and such.
The plus side is Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield. Really fitting since the late John Music who originally voiced Garfield in the cartoons was the voice of Murray's character Peter Venkman in the Ghostbusters animated series.
It's not accurate, but still definately a fun movie to check out.

Posted my predictions for tomorrow's WWE Summer Slam PPV. I won't be around to watch the live airing of the PPV, but I'll catch the 9pm replay and post my review after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home