.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, August 23, 2004

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good
My Toryumon 5th Anniversary show review is finally up! It's probably the longest review I've written for a single puroresu show, taking up to six pages on MS Word document! I was simply a great show. And with that out of the way, I can finally get back to watching finished the New Japan 2003 G-1 Climax.
Also in the good, Rob Hunter of GoldenBoyTapes received my payment and is sending out my NOAH Departure Tokyo Dome tape today! I should be receiving it by next week unless the delivery gets delayed due to Merdeka Day celebrations.
The Bad
Received the results from my NIOSH OSH exam that I attended in Bintulu two months back. This would have been in the good section, except I didn't pass! Crap. Looks like I'll have to re-sit the exam, and the next one is in October.
The Ugly
This past Saturday, I went to watch the thriller movie Godsend with Trish. It was interesting at first, until I figured out the whole plot of the movie due to one quick flashback scene. The story basically is that a couple played by Greg Kinear (?) & Rebecca Romajin Stamos lose their son in a freak accident. A doctor played by Robert DeNiro then shows up and offers to 'bring back' their son by means of a genetic cloning experiment. The cloned kid then goes psycho. Watch the movie for yourself if it catches your interest. I thought it was kinda dull despite a few creepy moments.

Other then what's mentioned above, My VCD site has been updated with three new shows added, and a music video review for Fear Factory's "Arche Type" is up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home