.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Summer Slammed!

I know I'm a bit late, but I've posted my WWE Summer Slam PPV results yesterday. Overall I thought it was an OK show, but the standards for the show have really dropped in the past few years. My PPV prediction for the show were 7-1-1. I almost got all the predictions right this time! I get a draw since I didn't make a prediction for Diva Dodgeball, but lets face it, it sucked anyway you look at it. My overall record is now 44-23-5.

I also just got done watching my very first Toryumon show, which sadly was also their LAST show, before changing their name to Dragon's Gate. I have another tape of their 2/22/2004 Revolucion PPV, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. But I most definately will after this AWESOME show which totally blew me away! Review of the show coming soon.
And I still have the rest of the 2003 G-1 Climax to get through! And the two other NOAH shows! AND the NOAH Tokyo Dome show on the way! Can't really say I'm not short on Puroresu to watch now that the satellite TV channel is scrambled, now can I?

CHANG DA MAN!
Everytime I play King of Fighters in the arcades and I get my ass whooped, I always think to myself, if only there was an unbreakable, unblockable move I could use to just wipe out my rivals. Well, I FOUND IT! Surprisingly, I discovered Chang KoeHan's MAX2 super move CANNOT be blocked and CANNOT be broken once innitiated! Actually, there is a way to counter it, but I'm not gonna mention it hear. You guys are just gonna have to figure it out for yourselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home