.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I've got Burning spirit..

...but not in a good way. Just as I called it, after a few hours at work, I became incredibly sick! I had diarhea, gastric, weak appetite, and by yesterday afternoon, and incredibly high fever that felt like my body was on fire!
So I managed to get the afternoon off work for sick leave, which was lucky cause I really felt weak and powerless, like I just wanted to lay down and not even move. Luckilly my mom decided to bring me to see a doctor last night too, and eventhough we waited almost an hour just to get checked for about 5 MINUTES by the doctor, the medicines he perscribed were very effective as I feel alot better today, and I should be ok to resume my duties at work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home