.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

If Your 555, I'm 666!

Happy Devil Day y'all! It's June 6th, 2006, or 666 for short! Fat chance any of us will live to see another 666, but I hope everyone had a safe day and didn't go out on some psychopathic devil worshipping rampage!
And in honor of this, I posted my review of the 666 "Onryo 10 Anniversary" show from last year. It'a a bizzare but fun pro-wrestling show from Japan where they play up a theme of ghosts and demons and such! And these guys came up with the idea of putting God ( and Buddha!) in the squared circle long before Vince McMahon did earlier this year! Check it out, and enjoy Devil Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home