.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Friday, June 25, 2004

100 and Still Going Strong

This is my 100th blog post!
I actually got back from Bintulu on Wednesday afternoon and wrote a long and detailed diary of my trip. Ufortunately before I could click the "Publish" button, my damn PC froze on me! Needless to say I'm too lazy to type all that up again, so to make it short and simple:
- Driving on an open highway is fun
- Finally got my tattoo finished
- Taman Tumbina Bintulu SUCKS
- Chances of passing my exam are 50/50
- Shout out to my old buddy Cornelius! My old school mate, college mate, and now the two of us seem to be gunning for the same career path!

The good news is I received some new Puroresu shows and have already added them to my VCD site. I'll have show reviews up as soon as possible. I've also posted some wrestling news, predictions for the Great American Bash PPV and Spoiling The Illusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home