.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

RAW on time!

This is the first time in a long while since I had an up to date RAW report (as early as I can get it here anyways). Pretty good show with two long matches, one I've been wanting to see for a while, and the in ring return of a Hall of Famer! Check it out.

Went to watch Shrek 2 with Trish this evening. Fun movie and it was more dramatized than the original. Great movie and lots of laughs. Really loved how they 'elevated' some of the undercard characters from the previous movie to a big push at the end of this one. I also noticed they kinda stole a bit from the ending of Ghostbusters 2. If you haven't already, watch this movie now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home