.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Feel the grind

I'm in a lotta pain right now. I can thank Trish for that cause she dragged me out to go jogging with her this evening. I thought I could handle it, but I found out the hard way that I might not be in as good a shape as I thought I would be. It also didn't help that I didn't do any stretches before going up the hill with Trish. Guess I'll need to work on my carbo. One thing's for sure, it's gonna ache like a sum'bitch in the morning!

Anyways, yesterday, Trish had her work shift changed to the afternoon, so we couldn't really go anywhere. I just hung out at the new arcade at Miri Square Mall, which was really the old arcade from Imperial Mall. They didn't have anything new either, so it was a bit dissapointing.
After I picked up Trish, we went back to the Miri Square Mall again for her to look around as it was near her work place. After that, we went to the Miri Marriott Resort to get some supper from the new bakery/coffee shop there. They got some great sandwiches and the best part is that it's all 50% off after 8.30pm!

And for those of you who didn't know, I've updated my VCD/DVD site with it's biggest puroresu show update ever! 14 shows from various organizations in Japan! Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home