.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

New York state of mind

Caught the premiere of CSI: New York on AXN last night. And while it was good, I kind of expected better for a the first episode. Sure it showed the difference between this show and the other two, but I guess maybe I set my standards a bit too high I guess. Hopefully, next week will be better.

Anyways, I got stuff up on the blog. WWE's annual WrestleMania extravagansa has come and gone, and it was a VERY GOOD show which lived up to the hype. Three OUTSTANDING matches and a true mark out moment made it more than worth the price. Check out my review in the puroresu blog.
I've also got a puroresu tape review up for the NOAH 3/5/2005 show where Rikio dethroned long running GHC Champion Kenta Kobashi, also a music video review for "Happy?" by Mudvayne as well as an update in the KOC2 blog. Check 'em out and enjoy while I go check out the original CSI on AXN now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home