.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, April 14, 2005

More Power!!!

Yesterday my cousin Mel came over and helped me install my new double-fan power supply for my PC. I scored it cheap off Ebay for just 70 bucks! So now with a stronger power supply, my PC can handle both my DVD writer and CD writer, as well as the two hardiscs I have in there. It also shouldn't be a problem to leave my PC on overnight to download those big files off the torrent sites.

Caught another great episode of CSI last night and it's still way better than CSI: New York. I like the plot twist of the @$$hole department head, Ecklie, who can't stand Grissom and the gang and has now seperated them up! Will be interesting to see how things develop in the coming weeks.

Right now I'm in a bit of a pickle cause Trish's birthday is this Saturday, and I'm not really sure what to get her. I already bought a card, and plan on getting some flowers to present to her. I even plan on taking her to the Hot Spot for dinner. But I still feel I need a special gift for the occasion since we've been together almost three years now. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home